Everyone can join DanSTAR.
All it takes is healthy dose of courage and motivation to leap into what might become your first real engineering project. No matter what you study or what you're interested in, you can be sure that you will fit well within the team.
Normally, we do recruitment runs where we take in large batches of new members at the same time, but if you can't wait for one of those, you will find an application form below.
Joining DanSTAR is a great opportunity to:
- Gain hands on experience with engineering, project- and teamwork and building complex systems in the real world.
- We have a very strong sponsorship base, allowing you to work with industry-grade components and network with interesting companies
- You’ll get to solve problems and gain a ton of really valuable experience in whichever field you find interesting
- Boost your CV in the process with extremely work-relevant experience
Feel free to apply to join – we’re always looking for additions to the team. Please answer the following questions:
- Who are you, and what experience do you have?
- Why are you applying to DanSTAR?
- What does your contribution to DanSTAR look like in the next 6 months?
There’s always a ton of stuff going on in DanSTAR – fundraising, rocket development, physical and digital infrastructure, external communication and more. The primary thing we look for is people who don’t get stuck thinking and analyzing, but who are able to execute and make decisions, no matter what you’re studying.
When you write a paper for a class, you can explain all your problems away – here, you need to solve them quickly and efficiently. We’re an ambitious group, with ambitious timelines, and when you make a commitment, you are expected to keep it or delegate early enough that we can solve the problems together.